ASKING QUESTIONS ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL is one of the best ways to to solicit feedback and engage with the “fans” of your Facebook page. Facebook has built in a new Questions feature that makes asking questions and taking polls very easy. It also creates a viral potential for your question or poll to reach beyond your fans each time someone interacts with that question. This can result in more traffic and “Likes” to your page.
If you’re a Page admin, you can ask, follow and answer questions as your Page. When a Page asks or answers a question, people who like the Page can see the story. For more information visit www.facebook.com/questions.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO POST A QUESTION OR POLL:
- Go to the Dentist’s Page you administer
- From the top of your Page’s Wall, click “Question.”
- Enter your question in the “Ask Something” field. If you want to make your question a poll, click “Add Poll Options” below the open field.
OR WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO TUTORIAL:
In order to receive the best response from your questions, it is very important that you ask the RIGHT questions. Remember, your fans are much more likely to respond if you make the questions fun, relative, and intriguing.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS OR POLLS YOU COULD POST:
Questions About Smiling:
- Which celebrity has the best smile?
- Which late night talk show host make you smile the most?
- Which comedian makes you smile the most?
- Which television show makes you smile the most?
- How do you choose your toothpaste? Poll Options: brand, packaging, flavor, price, dentist’s recommendation
- How do you choose your floss? Poll Options: Brand, packaging, flavor, price, dentist’s recommendation
- Would you rather receive a discount on teeth whitening or teeth cleaning?
Personal Interest Questions:
(Note: This is a great way to get feedback on your next promotion giveaway!)
- What should the prize be for our next big giveaway?!
- Which new electronic gadget would you prefer to win?
- Vote for your best restaurant within 20 miles of our office?
- Vote for your best department store within 20 miles of our office?
- Of all our cities’ sports teams, which do you spend more time talking about, cheering for and watching?
- Of all the bands that are coming to our city in the near future. Which would you like to go see?
If you have any additional ideas for Facebook Questions that you would like to share, please comment on this post. We look forward to seeing your questions showing up on your Facebook walls!