WE SEE IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN as we work with hundreds of dental practices around the world. Those practices that understand (and engage in) dental marketing are the most successful practices—not only in terms of profitability, but also in terms of career satisfaction and patient loyalty.
We recently teamed up with Gary Takacs (dental marketing industry thought leader, dental coach, practice owner, and founder of Takacs Learning Center), along with four other dental marketing experts in their respective fields, to create two hours of valuable video content that we’re confident will help any dental practice do a better job at marketing. We hope you enjoy it—and be sure to share this page with your dental colleagues. Simply click on the image below…
Two Full Hours Of Great Dental Marketing Training
It’s FREE. Simply Enter Your Name & Email
After subscribing for FREE (and don’t worry… your email address will NEVER be sold or abused) you’ll have access to the entire two hour training—broken up into bite-sized pieces by topic. We encourage you to learn from each dental marketer, but you can pick and choose what you’d like to watch. Here are the titles:
- Video 1: Mastering Dental Marketing (35 min) with Gary Takacs, Founder of Takacs Learning Center
- Video 2: Making Social Media Part of Your Comprehensive Marketing Plan (14 min) with Jack Hadley, Parnter at My Social Practice
- Video 3: The Benefits of a Mobile Website (13 min) with Al Ferretti, Founder of Making Mobi
- Video 4: Direct Mail Marketing (14 min) with Mike Shoun, Owner Affordable Image Dental
- Video 5: New Ways to Generate Patient Referrals (14 min) with Brad Stewart, Owner Sum Media
- Video 6: Video Marketing Secrets (35 min) with Randy Alvarez, CEO/Host of The Wellness Hour
Ready To Get Serious About Social Media Marketing In Your Practice?
Do you want to learn how to effectively use social media in your dental or orthodontic practice from people who specialize in dental social media—instead of from web development companies and SEO-centric consultants who seem to be jumping on the social media bandwagon? If so, call us or email us. It’s the right time to keep your practice on the leading edge and to take advantage of social media marketing. We look forward to visiting with you.
About the Author: Jack Hadley is one of the founding members of My Social Practice, a dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is passionate about helping dental practices grow by using dental marketing strategies. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that on our dental marketing consultant page. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, and our incredible dental website offering? Learn More!