We want to help you and your team get pumped up for this year’s Southwest Dental Conference, being held August 6–8 in Dallas, TX. The three non-stop days of learning include over 180 lectures and workshops, taught by more than 60 clinicians and industry leaders—attracting nearly 10,000 dental professionals from across the country.
Click On Images Below To Download Files And Use Hashtag #SWDC2015 in Social Media Posts!
For your convenience, there are two types of files:
1. Printable PDF Files
Whether you’re an educator or attendee, print a few of the files below and use them to take photos that you can post to your social media accounts.
2. Online JPEG Files
Coordinated web-ready files tie your photos together with your online efforts. Use these images to post to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and to your website and blog.
Let Your Patients Know You’re Attending For Them!
Whenever you talk about the things you’re doing in your practice, or the events you’re attending, always talk about them in terms of patient benefit. Let your biggest fans (you current patients) know that you’re always looking for ways to better serve them, and to become the best dental practice possible. Your participation in the Southwest Dental Conference has this objective.
Transformation… Personal, Professional, & Practice
This year’s conference theme is “Transformation… Personal, Professional, and Practice”. This is a great opportunity to talk to your fans about how you integrate your love for the dental profession into both your personal life and professional life. Your patients aren’t just account numbers with teeth—they’re valued friends.
My Social Practice Will Be Doing Two Presentations
The SWDC has asked us to participate this year by offering two education sessions as follows:
The 5 Must-Have Components for Dental Social Media Marketing Success
Thursday, August 6, 2015, 8:00am–11:00am
- Review specific examples and case studies to grow your own practice.
- See why reviews are such an important component of social media marketing.
- Discover new tools that make getting Google and Yelp! reviews fast and simple.
- Create and post content that provides value and gets shared.
- Understand why social media is so critical today for search engine optimization (SEO).
Creating and Posting Social Media Content That Engages, Provides Value and Shares Practice Culture Workshop
Thursday, August 6, 2015, 1:00pm–4:00pm
- Create a specific content based on a comprehensive social strategy.
- Utilize proven, successful campaigns in your practice.
- Evaluate your current digital marketing tools and effectiveness, then assess how to improve it.
- Manage your online marketing strategy through participation.