Half Alive, Half Dead
Google Plus and zombies are a lot alike. They’re both half dead and half alive. Google Plus is dead as a social network, but it’s alive because of its SEO importance as the place where your Google Reviews reside.
Both Must Be Fed
Google Plus and zombies both need to be fed. So what is Google Plus’s meal staple? Google Reviews!
Some practices think they don’t need to worry about Google Plus. Mistake. Whether you know it or not, your practice is on Google Plus because your old “local listing” is now a Google Plus listing for your practice. And the very best way to effectively leverage your Google Plus listing is to fed it a steady, consistent diet of content-dense Google Reviews.
Getting Google Reviews Is Easier With MSP Reviews
As you know, getting Google Reviews has always been quite difficult. You may currently have a reviews solution, but the vast majority of any reviews generated never make it to where they matter most—on Google. But using our MSP Reviews™ product makes it easy to get Google Reviews while your patient is still in your practice.
Here’s how it works:
- Ask patients when they’re in your practice, “Would you mind writing us a review?”
- Enter their cell phone number and name into our software.
- Patient immediately gets a text message with a link.
- When they click the link they’re asked, “Would you recommend us?”
- If they agree, the software opens Google Maps right on their phone.
- They leave a Google Review right then and there, and it’s immediately published right on your Google Plus page.
So next time you think that you don’t need to worry about Google Plus, remember that you’re only half right because it’s half dead and half alive. Call us at (877) 316-7516 to learn more.