“The 3 Keys To Dental Social Media Marketing Success”
ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2016, we’re having a very special event in Atlanta to help dental practices learn how to effectively use Social Media Marketing to attract new patients, grow their practices, and become more profitable. The presentation is fun, informative, highly visual, and includes ideas you can start using immediately in your own practice! We hope to see you there!
Space Is Limited! RSVP Today!
4 Ways You’ll Benefit From Attending:
Learn How To Use Social Media To Attract New Patients – Social media increases top-of-mind awareness, attracts new patients, decreases attrition, increases case acceptance, and strengthens patient relationships. Given your limited time, see how to keep it quick and effective.
Start Effectively Combining Marketing Inside Your Practice With What Happens Online – We’ll discuss online reputation management along with why and where patient reveiws really matter. And, we’ll drill down on the 3 keys to social media marketing success in your own dental practice.
Discover How To Keep Social Media Marketing Simple & Efficient – You’ll benefit most from attending if you bring BOTH the doctor (decision maker) AND whoever handles the marketing in your practice. For greatest success, social media marketing is a team effort! We’ll show you how!
Learn How Smile Source helps progressive dentists run more profitable, more efficient practices through development tools, marketing expertise, and unsurpassed purchasing power—all while preserving independent dentistry.
Location, Date, And Time:
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Peachtree Street Conference Center
1100 Peachtree St NE, 2nd Floor Conference Room, Atlanta GA 30309
If you have questions about this event, call (404) 897-1699
Title: The 3 Keys to Social Media Marketing Success for Dental Practices
Program Synopsis: Today’s progressive dental practices use social media marketing to increase top-of-mind awareness and referrals, attract new patients, decrease attrition, increase case acceptance, and strengthen patient relationships. Prospective new patients move constantly between a range of digital devices—including smartphones and tablets—that didn’t exist a few short years ago. These changes mean that former tried-and-true marketing methods are no longer enough. All marketing now has a digital component, and social participation is inevitable and powerful! But how does a busy practice navigate and benefit from this new environment?
- Practice Marketing In 2015: Where it is and where it’s headed.
- Online Reputation Management: Why it matters.
- Effective Social Media: It starts INSIDE your practice.
- Social Media & Reviews: How they work together.
- Tools & Platforms: Which ones work best, and why.
- Local Search & SEO: What it means for your practice.
- Start creating content that engages patients and new patients.
- Empower your team with a simple plan for participating.
- Utilize examples and case studies to grow your own practice.
- Evaluate your website/tools, and assess how to improve them.
- Understand why social media is so critical today for SEO.
- Become consistent without having it consume too much time.