Table of Contents
- Every one of your team members has a fascinating story to share — even if they don’t think so at first. A quick spotlight post is an easy way to get them participating in your social media marketing!
- Find New Patients Now With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
Are you a fan of biographies? Many people are. What’s neat about biographies is that no matter who they’re about, they’re able to portray their subjects in the most compelling and relatable ways. And that’s not all just a product of writing style and storytelling — it’s because everyone is unique and interesting, and people connect with people when they learn about what makes them tick.
How does this relate to growing your dental practice through social media? When current and prospective patients become more familiar with you and your team members on a personal level, it builds trust — making them more likely to contact you for an appointment or recommend you to a friend. Check out what some of our client practices had to say about the profound effect of highlighting their human side on social media.
But taking advantage of this opportunity to build relationships as well as your brand requires team participation, which is sometimes not so easily obtained when everyone is busy or claims they’re “too old for this social media business.” Convincing a team member to share about themselves on social media means it HAS to be easy and it HAS to fun. Creating a short team member spotlight post is an excellent way to frame team participation!
Spark Team Participation With a Spotlight Post
Follow these simple steps to create a team member spotlight post that will help current and prospective patients get more familiar with your practice and culture:
- Come up with a list of five to seven questions you would like your selected team member to answer, such as “Why did you decide to go into dentistry?”, “What school did you go to?”, or “What do you like to do in your spare time?”
- Notify the team member two or three days in advance that you would like to do a spotlight post about them.
- On the day of the interview, snap and share a photo of them to your social media pages, and put their answers to your questions in the caption of the photo.
It’s that simple! Effective social media content doesn’t have to be anything elaborate. Team member spotlight posts let fans and potential patients know that there are cheerful, caring people in your practice that love what they do — and that can make all the difference when it comes time to decide which local dentist to choose.
People Do Business With People They Know
Each member of your team has something unique to offer, and will connect authentically with different groups in your audience. Through social media, your team members can continue to strengthen the relationships that start in your practice. And as you build relationships, patients will be more likely to become advocates for your practice by referring friends and family.
Find New Patients Now With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
About the Author: Blake Hadley is a dental digital marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a dental marketing services company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Blake is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Blake or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dental practices or our agile dental website development service, you can learn more here.