– Gregory B. Anderson, Crown Council Executive Director
Invite Us to Speak at Your Event:
4 Things You Can Expect When We Lecture:
Our team of award-winning copywriters and designers create highly polished, entertaining presentations with beautiful visuals, engaging stories, relevant case studies, current examples, videos, and other embedded media.
First, it’s just not part of our nature. We’re educators at heart, with unending passion for his topic. We guarantee that no attendee will ever leave one of our lectures feeling like they’ve just sat through a pitch or sales presentation.
Each of our presentations is designed to not only educate, but to also leave audiences empowered to take action! Typically, the last few minutes of every presentation include, “Here’s what you can do TODAY!”
We’re specialists, and the recognized leaders in this space. Dental social media marketing is all we do, and it shows in the quality and effectiveness of both our product and lectures.
Jack Hadley, Speaker
Jack Hadley is the founder of My Social Practice, an agency providing social media marketing content, strategy and support to dental and dental specialty practices worldwide. He developed the curriculum and has taught Social Media Marketing in the MBA program at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management. Jack is the former CEO at Lava7®, one of the nation’s first agencies focused exclusively on social media marketing solutions for businesses. He is also an award-winning copywriter and former ad agency Creative Director with a rich background in all aspects of the creative process.
“When Jack lectures there are lots of nods and ‘aha! moments’ as he demonstrates effective dental social media marketing strategies.”
MICHAEL C. VERBER, DMD, FICOI
DIRECTOR OF STUDY CLUBS, THE DAWSON ACADEMY
“Jack illustrated complex strategies in super simple ways through lots of real-world social media examples and case studies from their clients.”
CO-FOUNDER, ECO-DENTISTRY ASSOCIATION
Adrian Lefler, Speaker
Adrian is Vice President at My Social Practice and has been involved in digital marketing for many years in the dental industry. He has helped thousands of practices grow and thrive through digital marketing. Adrian and his wife Emilie have four children and live in Suncrest, Utah.
Blake Hadley, Speaker
Blake Hadley is President at My Social Practice. He’s a graduate of the advertising program at Brigham Young University and has won a number of national and international awards in art direction, advertising, and creative marketing strategy. He is passionate about about helping dental practices (and businesses) use out-of-the-box thinking to create stories that spread on social media.
Seth Dahle, Speaker
Seth is CEO at My Social Practice. He has been in digital marketing in the dental industry for 13 years and has helped thousands of practices grow and thrive. When Seth is not at work, he loves to ride his mountain bike in the Utah mountains. Seth and his wife Leeah have four children and live in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Possible Presentation Topics
- The Latest Social Media Marketing Trends of 2020 – Social media marketing is changing every day. What are the latest and greatest trends your practice should be aware of?
- Effective Instagram Marketing for Dentists – Instagram is growing faster than any other social media network right now. How can your practice use it to your advantage?
- Leveraging Local Influencers To Grow Your Practice – How to access the reach of local ”celebrities” to market your practice on Instagram.
- Running Effective Social Media Contests & Giveaways – People love the chance to win! Learn how to leverage a giveaway to reach potential patients.
- YOUR Social Practice – Social media is a place to display the culture of your practice. Is your team cooperative and onboard with the strategy?