Four Of Our Clients Talk About Effective Social Media For Dentists
Here at My Social Practice we are so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with hundreds of the most progressive, successful, thriving dental practices in the world. We love doing the things we do with them each day! And, we learn tons from them each day too.
Recently I again read through some of the comments a few of our client practices have made over the last few months about how they use social media, and what they find is working and not working (yep, not all marketing works… but you knew that). I was struck by some common threads—things that come up over and over. It’s an opportunity for your dental practice to learn how to effectively use social media marketing.
Six Common Threads
- Fun – Successful practices make this fun for team members and patients. It’s not a chore.
- Do The Unexpected – Throw out the boring and be a little adventuresome. It won’t kill you.
- Be Involved In The Community – Nearly EVERY thriving practice does some good in their community. And, they talk about it online.
- Highlight Individual Patients – Patients are typically HAPPY and ANXIOUS to help you in your efforts. Just kindly ask!
- Share Team Members’ Personalities – Patients and prospective patients become loyal to people they KNOW and LIKE.
- Be Consistent And Keep It Fresh – That’s were we come in at My Social Practice. We compliment and support your efforts.
Here are their own words:
Dr. Mattson At Rock Run Dental
“Our patients like to see us having fun. When we take a fun picture or are participating in a fun event that is when we get the most views.”
“The hardest part is when you think you have a great idea and then it doesn’t turn out as good as you had hoped. Sometimes it’s the things you don’t expect to do as well that really surprise you. Patients love seeing the things we post. We try to be very creative and keep things fun and funny. They say they love to see what we are going to come up with next. They might not come in on the day we dress up for Halloween or Ugly Sweater day but they can still see how much fun we had.”
Speedvale Dental Centre
“We have had many new patients from Facebook and our blog. One new patient said that she saw how involved we are in our community, and from this she knew we would care well for her and her family. We are finding that people care less about the work we do and more about the kind of people we are.”
“The posts that feature photos of us having fun around the office and in the community generate the biggest response. People love seeing that we’re down to earth. It creates stronger relationships and loyalty. It makes a dental visit feel less intimidating. If our patients refer us to their friends it is really beneficial that their friends can look us up on social media. It makes our patients feel like there is more credibility behind their referral.”
Pinnacle Dental Group
“We’ve noticed that patients really become bonded to us the better they get to know us. Without a doubt, the most surprising thing that we have become aware of since using social media is the positive response from our patients. They have left us lots of positive comments regarding our staff, doctors and practice and that really is very valuable.”
“Our team is really amazing! They talk about our social media with every patient and are instrumental in making it successful. We’ve noticed that every day at least ONE patient mentions something that they saw on our Facebook page. And so many times, they go home and write a positive comment.”
Freedom Dental Care
“We’ve been truly surprised with how many people our posts reach. What we really weren’t expecting was how great the posts are from My Social Practice. Even when we choose to go out on our own and develop more personal, practice-specific updates, My Social Practice has provided us with a great springboard of ideas.”
“It’s important to us to stay current and relevant in the 21st century. We don’t take owning a business for granted, and by showing the community we’re evolving and modern we have really made an impact in online conversations.”
To ALL Of Our Clients, Thank you! We Love Working With Your Teams!
Is Your Practice’s Marketing Efforts Benefitting From Social Media For Dentists?
Are your practice’s social media efforts struggling—or perhaps you haven’t even dipped a toe in the water yet. No problem. Consider becoming a My Social Practice client. We provide highly creative ideas, content, strategy and support at an extremely affordable price.
Your Social Media Success In 10 Minutes A Day
- Fresh Concepts, Images, and Copywriting That Makes YOUR PRACTICE Shine – All we do is focused on making YOU look good (not our company).
- Partner With The Thought Leaders – We save you time and hassle. We’re specialists in dental social media marketing. It’s all we do… It shows in the quality of our programs.
- Creativity With Purpose – Actionable strategies and tactics that grow your business.
Remarkable One-On-One Support
- Consistency That’s Critical For Success – We keep your social media efforts consistent—regardless of your level of participation. And your own Social Media Consultant is always there to help you.
- Be Accountable – Success comes through the combined efforts of our company and your practice. You’re never alone in doing your part.
Ready To Begin Finding New patients with Social Media Dental Marketing?
About the Author: Jack Hadley is a dental marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a digital dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jack is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, our dental websites service? Learn More Here.