We’re celebrating the Olympics by suggesting little in-practice competitions that make for fun videos to post to your social media accounts! We’ve come up with 5 game ideas to get you started and some free materials to download:
1. The Brushing Challenge: Every team member pairs up. Competitor #1 kneels & bends their arms behind their backs, while competitor #2 is blindfolded and uses their arms to brush and floss competitor #1’s teeth. Whichever team finishes brushing and flossing each tooth wins!
2. The Floss Dash: All competitors are given containers of floss (same teams). Competitor #1 holds the container while #2 grabs hold of the end of the floss and runs until the case is empty. #2 then races back and #1 puts the floss back into the case. Whoever runs the fastest & puts the floss back wins!
3. Plastic Cup Stack Attack: (watch video below)
4. Cap And Toothbrush Carry: (watch video below)
5. Brush With Danger: (watch video below)
Not only will you build relationships with your team, but fans will love seeing your practice culture! Throw your own ideas into the mix for added fun!
Follow this simple tutorial and check out these great tips on setting up a livestream if you want to record your videos on Facebook Live. When shooting, make sure the environment is well lit and the subject is close enough to the camera (framed from about the waist up).
Don’t Forget The Winners Podium!
Ready To Begin Finding Dental Patients with Digital Dental Marketing?
About the Author: Jack Hadley is a dental marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a digital dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jack is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, our dental websites service? Learn More Here.