Adding Photos To Your Post
THIS IS THE SECOND TRAINING POST about posting to your WordPress blog. If you haven’t read the first one, you may want to read it before reading this one.
Great Photos Are Engaging
Yes, great photos can make a big difference in attracting readers to your posts. That’s why it’s a good idea to always include a photo in your blog posts.
To add a photo follow these simple steps:
1. First place the text entry cursor in your blog post where you’d like to insert the picture.
2. Click the photo icon.
A popup window will appear.
3. Click “Select Files” and choose the file from your computer that you’d like to upload.
4. Once it’s done loading there will be some options you choose before inserting the photo.
5. Once you’re done picking/adjusting the photo settings be sure to click “Insert into Post”.
6. Now you’ll be able to see a preview of the photo in your post. If it looks good, then press the “Update” or “Publish” blue button.
That’s all it takes to add a photo to your blog post!