Adding Photos To Your Dental Practice Post
THIS IS THE SECOND TRAINING POST about posting to your WordPress blog. If you haven’t read the first one, you may want to read it before reading this one.
Great Photos Are Engaging
Yes, great photos can make a big difference in attracting readers to your posts and improving your dental SEO. That’s why it’s a good idea to always include a photo in your blog posts and make sure to add alternative text to the photo so that your dental search engine rankings improve.
To add a photo follow these simple steps:
1. First place the text entry cursor in your blog post where you’d like to insert the picture.
2. Click the photo icon.
A popup window will appear.
3. Click “Select Files” and choose the file from your computer that you’d like to upload.
4. Once it’s done loading there will be some options you choose before inserting the photo.
5. Once you’re done picking/adjusting the photo settings be sure to click “Insert into Post”.
6. Now you’ll be able to see a preview of the photo in your post. If it looks good, then press the “Update” or “Publish” blue button.
That’s all it takes to add a photo to your blog post!
About the Author: Jack Hadley is one of the founding members of My Social Practice located in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is passionate about helping dental practices grow their patient base exponentially by using dental marketing strategies. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that on our dental marketing consultant page. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, and our incredible dental website offering? Learn More!