Instagram for dentists is one of the best ways to start growing your practice on social media! With its skyrocketing number of highly active users, putting your practice on Instagram is a smart move. Dental Instagram is seeing more success than ever before. Instagram in dentistry is showing some serious promise by building practice reputations and finding new dental patients.
Joining and posting on your Instagram is so simple – you do it all from your smartphone. Just download the app and go!
Remember, Instagram for dentists is showing to be very beneficial for practices across the country. Don’t miss out on valuable opportunities by ignoring your dental Instagram.
Whether you are just starting your account or looking to gain more followers, this free printable Instagram frame download will help you promote your page in 6 easy steps:
- Download and print the 18″ x 24″ or 11″ x 17″ file. We recommend that you go to your local print shop for a better quality print.
- Use a marker to write your practice’s Instagram handle at the top of the poster. For example: @DrEvansNYC
- Mount poster on a thick white foam core board or card stock.
- Cut out middle area along dotted line with scissors or X-ACTO knife.
- Take photos of team members and patients showing their beautiful smiles through the square “insta-window”.
- Post the photos to your social media accounts where you are currently getting the most traction. Remember to include a link to your Instagram page in all posts!
Fill Out This Quick Form To Download!
About the Author: Natalie Marinos is an expert dental marketer and a key member of the dental marketing team at My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Natalie is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book one of the members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dental practices or our dental websites service, you can learn more here.