Video Sharing Method #1
Download Actual Video Files, Then Upload To Facebook Or Your Website
- Right-click one of the video images below to download the appropriate video to your desktop.
- Upload the video from your desktop to your Facebook page or website.
- Write a description for the video.
- Share it often on your Facebook wall.
Method #1’s Advantages:
The video will play right on your Facebook page or on your website. And since you already wrote a description attached to the video, you won’t have to write that information every time. This method also keeps people on your Facebook page or website longer.
Method #1’s Disadvantage:
A little more hassle getting it set up. You may need help from your webmaster to upload them to your website.
Video Sharing Method #2
Link The Videos From The Smiles For Life YouTube Channel
- GENERAL VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asAom_V5ukY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyR5on4T2cXtEylro9Mt4bw
- GYM VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBJeUkwWP0&list=UUyR5on4T2cXtEylro9Mt4bw&feature=c4-overview
- DUCK FACE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR_WFPFLkKM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyR5on4T2cXtEylro9Mt4bw
- BASKETBALL VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc-4gS7TVU&list=UUyR5on4T2cXtEylro9Mt4bw&feature=c4-overview
Method #2’s Advantages:
Easiest method. The video will play on your Facebook wall or wherever you embed the link.
Method #2’s Disadvantage:
Doesn’t display as nice in the Facebook newsfeed.
Share often! Use both methods if you’d like! In addition to Facebook, find other places to share the link(s) above! Good luck!
Thanks! Contact us on the Smiles For Life group if you have questions: