Video Sharing Method #1
Table of Contents
- Video Sharing Method #1
- Video Sharing Method #2
- Share often! Use both methods if you’d like! In addition to Facebook, find other places to share the link(s) above! Good luck!
- Ready To Begin Finding New patients with Social Media Dental Marketing?
Download Actual Video Files, Then Upload To Facebook Or Your Website
- Right-click one of the video images below to download the appropriate video to your desktop.
- Upload the video from your desktop to your Facebook page or website.
- Write a description for the video.
- Share it often on your Facebook wall.
Method #1’s Advantages:
The video will play right on your Facebook page or on your website. And since you already wrote a description attached to the video, you won’t have to write that information every time. This method also keeps people on your Facebook page or website longer.
Method #1’s Disadvantage:
A little more hassle getting it set up. You may need help from your webmaster to upload them to your website.
Video Sharing Method #2
Link The Videos From The Smiles For Life YouTube Channel
Method #2’s Advantages:
Easiest method. The video will play on your Facebook wall or wherever you embed the link.
Method #2’s Disadvantage:
Doesn’t display as nice in the Facebook newsfeed.
Thanks! Contact us on the Smiles For Life group if you have questions:
Ready To Begin Finding New patients with Social Media Dental Marketing?
About the Author: Jack Hadley is a dental marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a digital dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jack is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, our dental websites service? Learn More Here.