Marketing Ideas For Children’s Dental Health Month
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month! If you’re not planning on talking to your patients about how important good children’s dental health is, you may want to reconsider. As a dental professional, you aid in helping your patients develop good habits for a lifetime of great dental health. Creating good habits at an early age is an important subject that offers the opportunity to educate your patients and followers.
Additionally, it offers the opportunity to promote your dental practice on your social media pages. Make it easy to share fun, engaging posts with this Children’s Dental Health Month dental social media pack! The pack includes downloads and printable signs sure to gain attention.
The American Dental Association has helpful resources and information about how to celebrate and educate your patients during the month of February. You may also become a sponsor of the ADA’s Give Kids A Smile program.
The trick to engaging with your dental patients and getting the attention of potential patients is to post fun content that shows off your practice culture and makes you likable online.
Here are 3 helpful dental marketing ideas to celebrate Children’s Dental Health Month:
- Take a short video explaining how to help kids properly brush their teeth
- Share posts of your team and explain how your practice goes above and beyond to help children have a great experience at the dentist
- Post pictures of your little patients (Share photos without worrying about HIPAA with this consent form!)
- Shoot a Q&A video of your doctor or staff members answering common questions about children’s dental health. Here are some example questions to get you started!
How much sugar is in popular sodas and sports drinks?
How do you help kids remember to brush and floss?
Why is it important for kids to regularly visit the dentist?
What is baby bottle tooth decay and how do you prevent it?
What are some healthy snack options for kids?
Download a FREE dental social media pack to celebrate Children’s Dental Health Month! This pack includes printable signs to use in photos, posters, and MORE!
Never worry about being HIPAA-compliant again! Download our Printable HIPAA Authorization Form
Every time your practice shares anything that includes or refers to a patient, signed consent is required. A good HIPAA release form will cover a few simple items. (Hint: our Photo App covers all of this!) Check it out here!
1. What the patient is authorizing: permission for your practice to share a photo or video on your social media accounts.
2. The purpose of the authorization: social media and/or advertising.
3. The patient’s power to revoke the authorization and the expiration date of this power.
4. The option for the patient to receive a copy of the form.
5. Who the patient is authorizing: your practice name.
6. Space for the patient, or parent/guardian of a minor, to sign and date.
If you have questions regarding how to create a HIPAA release form for your specific circumstances, consult with your practice attorney.
Don’t miss our posts about dental marketing and helping your practice thrive. Subscribe to our dental marketing blog!
Find New Patients With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
About the Author: Natalie Marinos is an expert dental marketer and a key member of the dental marketing team at My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Natalie is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book one of the members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dental practices or our dental websites service, you can learn more here.