Table of Contents
- How To Build Trust And Patient Loyalty With Social Media
- Some Examples From Our Clients First Day Using Social Signs
- Ready To Begin Finding New patients with Social Media Dental Marketing?
- 21 Essential HIPAA Dental Questions You Were Afraid To Ask
- Webinar Recording: We Got Hacked! How To Prevent Your Facebook Page From Being Hacked, Like Ours Did
- Dentist Website SEO: What To Know About Google’s ‘Helpful Content’ Update
How To Build Trust And Patient Loyalty With Social Media
IF YOU’RE ALREADY ONE OF OUR CLIENTS, you’ll receive a package each quarter containing new “Social Signs”! They’re are great way to increase the visibility and shareability of your social media platform and Facebook page.
They’re really easy to use too. Simply put the table tents in all of your operatories and be sure your team members invite patients to participate. They’re great ice-breakers. Then, be sure you have a mobile social media device (iPad, iPad Mini, other tablet, iPod Touch, digital camera, etc.) handy. It’s that easy. And, patients love participating. Be sure to watch the video below so you understand the 3 options for posting!
Some Examples From Our Clients First Day Using Social Signs
Ready To Begin Finding New patients with Social Media Dental Marketing?
About the Author: Adrian Lefler is a dental marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a digital dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Adrian is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, our dental websites service? Learn More Here.