Now that you can set a video as the cover of your practice’s Facebook page, create something original with photos and clips from your office! All you need is the iMovie app!
A couple weeks ago we showed you how easy it was to spice up your practice’s Facebook page by setting a video as the cover image. But if you don’t have a video already uploaded to your page that would work, how should you go about creating one? It’s easy! If you have an iPhone that has the iMovie app on it, you can shoot and put together your own cover video in a matter of minutes. Here’s how:
1. Start by using the Camera app to take photos and short video clips of your practice and team members.
2. Open the iMovie app, tap the “+” panel to create a new project, and tap “Movie.”
3. Select all the photos and video clips from your camera roll you would like to include.
4. Edit the order and timing of the photos and videos. Motion is automatically added to the still photos to make the video a little more dynamic. Tap the gear icon in the lower right and turn on “Theme Music” to add a music track to your video!
5. Once you’re finished, tap “Done,” then save your video to your camera roll by tapping “Save Video.”
From your camera roll, email the video to yourself, upload it to your Facebook page, then set it as your cover video! It will be the first thing people see when they visit your page, so it’s a simple, effective way to showcase engaging video content and build your online presence!
Find New Patients Now With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
About the Author: Blake Hadley is a dental digital marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a dental marketing services company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Blake is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Blake or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dental practices or our agile dental website development service, you can learn more here.