As a dentist, you know how difficult it can be to stay on top of your dental marketing. It’s one thing to publish content online and another thing entirely to get people to see it.
That’s why we’ve created this ultimate guide to dental marketing!
From blog posts and social media outreach, all the way up to email marketing campaigns, these are the strategies that will help you reach more patients in your practice.
How To Market Your Dental Practice
Dental practices are competitive spaces, and dental marketing is an important part of any dental practice. The first order of business is to create a compelling story about your dental practice that will resonate with patients.
People do business with people they like and trust. The best way to market a dental practice is to tell a story and show your potential patients what makes your practice different from the competition.
Start by answering these questions:
“What kind of experience does my team strive to give every patient?”
“What kind of relationship do I try to foster with my patients?”
“What makes my patients feel comfortable in my practice?”
“Does my dental office have a collaborative, family-like feel where everyone knows each other and treats patients like friends?”
Beyond clinical care, your potential patients are looking to see the human side of your dental practice.
Marketing Strategies For Dentists
To ensure your practice is profitable and growing, you need a strategy in place for reaching out to potential patients. Here are some ways that you can use marketing strategies as a dentist:
1) Promote online – create dental marketing videos or blog posts about dental topics on social media channels like Instagram and Facebook. This helps establish credibility with people who might be looking for an expert opinion on their oral health concerns.
2) Create content that stands out – make sure your dental website has fresh content that provides information about what makes your practice unique.
3) Get creative – find new ways to get the word out about your work, such as sponsoring local events or getting involved in a local charity.
What Does Dental Marketing Do For Your Practice?
What exactly does dental marketing do for you? Dental marketing increasing your reach and attracts new patients to your dental practice.
Marketing also helps keep relationships with your existing patients strong, keeping them loyal to your practice.
Dental marketing helps your practice show up when someone is searching for a new dentist and it can help promote special events happening at your practice such as free teeth whitening or other promotional services.
What’s more, marketing can be used to show appreciation for your patients and create life-long relationships. Dental practices are among the small businesses that thrive in tight-knit communities.
Social Media And Marketing For A Dentist, How It Works, and Why You Should Be Doing It
Having an active and engaging social media presence isn’t something “extra” in your dental marketing strategy. In order to get the most out of dental marketing, you must be active on social media.
Social media is so important to dental marketing because it’s a way for dental practices to reach out and connect with potential patients, as well as their existing patients.
In the age of social media, dental marketing has never been more accessible or powerful than it is today.
How does dental social media work?
The best way dental practices can use social media for dental marketing is by creating a dental office Facebook and Instagram account that includes pictures of the dental team, before and after photos from treatments, and events happening in the practice.
Showing the human side while also promoting dental services and care is the perfect way to show patients you are professional but friendly and inviting.
With dental marketing, the more active and engaging you are on social media, the better.
How Do You Get Started With Your Own Dental Marketing Campaign For Your Practice Or Your Business?
If you haven’t done a dental marketing campaign for your practice, it might seem like a daunting task to get started. Here is are some dental marketing ideas from the pros at My Social Practice.
Dental Marketing Tips
Here are several ideas to get you started on the right dental marketing foot:
1) Update your website. This should be the first dental marketing campaign you undertake. You want to make sure your website is clean, up-to-date, and easy for people to navigate. Consider adding a blog with fresh dental content that provides information about what makes your practice unique.
2) Update and start optimizing your Google My Business profile. You also want to be sure your dental practice is properly listed and has accurate information on Google My Business. This will help you show up in search listings for dental marketing keywords such as “dentist near me” or “best dentist reviews”.
3) Start asking your patients for reviews. Reviews are important dental marketing tools as they help to show potential patients that your practice is a good choice.
4) Run a contest or giveaway on your social media pages. Contests and giveaways are a great dental marketing strategy because they help to show people that you care about your patients.
If you’re struggling with your dental marketing and want to start seeing better ROI, contact our team today! My Social Practice offers a variety of services for dentists that will help you get the word out about your practice. Contact us today so we can learn about your business goals and how we can help.
Find New Patients With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
About the Author: Natalie Marinos is an expert dental marketer and a key member of the dental marketing team at My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Natalie is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book one of the members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dental practices or our dental websites service, you can learn more here. Also please read our Google My Business reviews.