Table of Contents
- A Great Idea For Dental Video Marketing
A Great Idea For Dental Video Marketing
The Value Of Video Marketing For Dentists
Over the past 10 years, online dentist video marketing has moved from a novelty to a pivotal role in the world of digital marketing. Videos like this are inexpensive and easy to make. They can be posted and viewed directly from multiple platforms (including your website, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Google+).
Also, thanks to recent algorithm tweaks by Google, videos can even rank well in search results!
Video ideas can be inspired from many different sources. This idea came from The Late Late Show With James Corden, where Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Schaal attempted this challenge as part of a movie promotion. Watch the hilarious video below!
A Few Tips for Making Your Dental Practice’s Videos Shine
There are quite a few steps you can take to encourage viewing and sharing of your videos:
- Keep it short.
- The first 10 seconds are key. Have a strong hook to keep viewers engaged.
- Include a call-to-action. Always remember to include a short call to action at the end of every video.
- Have fun! Create challenges with your office members as well as patients. Make sure to always smile!
- Interview patients if and when the opportunity arises. Video content from the patient is a primary source for future patients.
Sometimes the best way to learn how to do something effectively is by watching others. Here are 10 great dental video ideas of dental practices that created posts (inspired by My Social Practice ideas) that reached thousands of people and received a ton of engagement.
About the Author: Adrian Lefler is a dental marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a digital dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Adrian is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Adrian or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, our dental websites service? Learn More Here