Table of Contents
- Using Effective Local Dentist SEO Strategies To Outrank Competitors
- Local Dentist SEO Is An Extremely Valuable Marketing Initiative
- Guess What? We Can Help With Your Local Dentist SEO
- Dentist Marketing On TikTok: 4 Video Ideas To Do This Week
- 6 Reasons Custom Dental Graphic Design Improves Practice Growth
- 3 Funny Instagram Dental Marketing Reels Ideas To Do With Your Team
Using Effective Local Dentist SEO Strategies To Outrank Competitors
With over 90 percent of consumers using search engines like Google and social media platforms like, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok to find healthcare providers, your dental practice’s online presence matters more than ever.
Improving in these key areas will help you appear front and center where it matters most.
Local Dentist SEO Is An Extremely Valuable Marketing Initiative
One of the best things about the internet is how much power it has given the average person to make smart consumer decisions. With just a few clicks, we can compare all the options in our city for whatever we need: restaurants, home repairs, healthcare and everything in between. And it’s more than just a list of names.
At a glance we can see hours, locations, team photos, blog posts, customer reviews and more. This powerful combination of essential details, business culture and word-of-mouth has a huge impact on where people ultimately decide to go.
As a dentist, you need to know how your dental practice’s SEO rankings on search engines and social media platforms measures up against your local competition.
Start by looking at a few key areas:
- After running a Google maps SEO report,” how high do you appear in the results around your practice?
- Does the content on your social media pages reflect a friendly, active, inviting practice culture?
- Do your review profile on Google make you stand out as your community’s premier dental care provider?
Improving your dental SEO marketing, social media pages, and getting positive reviews will help new patients find you.
However, figuring out exactly how to do that can be tricky to do alone, and varies by practice. That’s why we’d love to take a closer look at each element of your practice’s online presence, and together with you, build a plan to improve where it matters most.
About the Author: Adrian Lefler is a dental marketing expert and a key member of the dental marketing team at My Social Practice. My Social Practice is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Adrian is passionate about helping dental practices grow through transparent and effective dental marketing services. If you have any dental marketing questions, give us a call at 877-316-7516. And, don’t forget to read our Google My Business reviews.