Finding great employees through the pandemic has been a struggle for thousands of dental practices across the country. Changing demographics, requests for higher pay, Covid health risks, lack of career development, unsatisfactory unemployment benefits have all been factors. According to recent career studies, the health care industry has been hit the hardest.
We welcome our experts who will educate and highlight on ways dental practice owners can find the right employees during this difficult economic time.
Table of Contents
- Webinar Presenters & Objectives
- Need More Help With Hiring?
Webinar Presenters & Objectives
Denise Williams Jones
Founder of Next Level to Success
Denise Williams-Jones is a Customer Service Consultant, Speaker, Founder and Owner of Next Level to Success. She specializes in Phone Training, Maximizing Patient Flow, Treatment Case Acceptance, and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service.
Objectives of Denise’s Presentation:
- How to create a culture that attracts employees
- How to set a vision for your practice
- Establishing a practice mission that your employees will be proud of
- Creating a practice story that attracts new team members
- How to create trustworthiness and authenticity in your practice
Founder of My Social Practice
Blake Hadley is a founder and President of My Social Practice. He has won a number of national and international awards in art direction, advertising, and creative marketing strategy. He is passionate about about helping dental practices use out-of-the-box thinking to create stories that spread on social media. Over the past 12 years at My Social Practice, he has spoken to dental audiences all over the country and has helped thousands of practices thrive on social media.
Objectives of Blake’s Presentation:
- The new age of hiring trends
- How social media has changed hiring trends
- Best practices of online hiring
- What is the right type of content to post
- Tips, tricks, and complimentary tools to help
Need More Help With Hiring?
Denise not only speaks throughout the industry on hiring processes but also a wide range of dental management techniques. Contact her through her website Next Level To Success.
My Social Practice offers a professionally managed dental social media marketing service. Regardless if you need simple training, support, and instruction; or if you’re looking for full management, My Social Practice has a solution for your practice.
Additional Webinars and Articles You May Be Interested In: