The Secrets of Google My Business and Google Reviews
Nexhealth is a company that has partnered with My Social Practice. Nexhealth offers an amazing set of software tools that integrate EHR platforms, real-time scheduling, patient communications, digital forms and more.
We were excited to spend time with Nexhealth and share this dental SEO training. It focuses on how to optimize your Google maps listing.
What You’ll Learn In This Webinar Recording
- What is Google My Business and why is everyone talking about it?
- Is your practice GMB listing essential to practice growth?
- Why are my competitors ranking above me in Google maps?
- Can you optimize your GMB listing to outrank my competition?
- A clear explanation of how your practice ranks in the Google map.
- Easy tips to increase your new patient phone calls?
- Simple ways to generate more Google reviews?
- How can your dental practice be the practice of choice in your city/town?
Additional Dental SEO Resources
If you’re looking to increase your new patient phone calls through dental SEO and Google maps optimization; here are some additional resources to help you out.
- See where your dental practice is ranking in this complimentary radius report.
- Update your Google My Business photos, using this easy photo shot list.
- Don’t miss this article on SEO for dentists.
- An informative blog post about how to get more google reviews.
Find New Patients With Help From Dental Social Media Experts
About the Author: Blake Hadley is an expert dental marketer and the President of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Read our Google My Business reviews. Blake is passionate about helping dental practices grow.
If you’d like to book one of the members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE.