Table of Contents
- 4 Simple Ideas To Help With Dentist Marketing On TikTok
- What Is TikTok Marketing For Dentists?
- Why Should A Dentist Advertise Using TikTok?
- What Type Of Dental Content Should You Be Creating With TikTok?
- Check Out These 4 Awesome TikTok Posts
- We Can Help With Dentist Marketing On TikTok
- Dental Marketing and SEO: 3 Easy Tips For Dental SEO Copy
- The 10 Best Dental Websites Of 2021
- Marketing for Dentists | 4 Strategies to Increase New Patients in 2022
4 Simple Ideas To Help With Dentist Marketing On TikTok
If you’re not creating video in your social media marketing efforts, you’re missing out. Video dental marketing is taking over the search algorithms and social media feeds. It’s what your patients want to see from your practice.
Learning how to use TikTok to help create super-engaging social media content is a must. The dental practices that are blowing up on TikTok report more new patients, improved patient-practice trust, higher rankings on search engines, and a better office culture.
Just like forward thinking dental practices using TikTok, it should be part of your dental marketing content creation plan.
What Is TikTok Marketing For Dentists?
TikTok is a video sharing application. It’s mobile, vertical, short-form video strategy allows a user to create video content on the fly.
If you’re familiar with Instagram Reels or Youtube Shorts you’ll understand TikTok, because Instagram Reels and Youtube Shorts were created to compete with a massive growth of TikTok. All three applications are very similar to each other.
TikTok has an advantage over Instagram Reels, in that it does one thing and it does it very well. TikTok creates video content and that’s it. No photos, no carousels, nothing but video. And why would this be an advantage? Because video is what consumers want over other forms of content.
If you’re the dentist or the person in charge of creating digital content you should be on all three platforms and publish content to all three. Many dental practices publish the same content to all three, and that’s not a bad idea.
Why Should A Dentist Advertise Using TikTok?
Why is short form video on TikTok so popular for dental marketing?
Your patients and potential patients simply do not have enough time on their hands. TikTok videos are watched on a mobile phone. Accessing them is easy and can be done on the fly.
I would be surprised if you haven’t walked into your operatory and found your patient laughing at a TikTok video?
We get feedback from dental practices using TikTok to promote their practices and here is what we’re hearing:
- Easily showcase team personalities
- Great way to highlight services and products
- I easily balances educational content with entertainment
- Keeps a practice up to date on trending content
- Great way to update patients on upcoming events
- Flexible and extremely easy to use
What Type Of Dental Content Should You Be Creating With TikTok?
There are different content themes you can focus on:
- Service and product demos
- Practice culture and behind the scenes
- Patient testimonials
- Patient content like a smile reveal
- Training, education and tips
- Contests, announcements, and upcoming events
Below are 4 TikTok dental marketing ideas that focus on humor and dental education.
Check Out These 4 Awesome TikTok Posts
We Can Help With Dentist Marketing On TikTok
We have dental marketing programs for all practice situations. Whether you just looking for some training and support or looking for someone to manage your social media marketing, we have a solution for you.
Don’t delay in finding new patients and connecting with your local community through TikTok, Instagram Reels and other important social media platforms. Call use today or schedule a social media consultation.
About the Author: Adrian Lefler is a dental marketing expert and a key member of the dental marketing team at My Social Practice. My Social Practice is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Adrian is passionate about helping dental practices grow through transparent and effective dental marketing services. If you have any dental marketing questions, give us a call at 877-316-7516. And, don’t forget to read our Google reviews.