SOMETIMES IT ISN’T ABOUT IMAGE QUALITY. In the olden days (meaning a few years ago) “branding gurus” would have told you to NEVER use anything in connection with your dental practice that wasn’t professionally created (and that cost you a small fortune). Although there are still times when that advice applies, there are times when it doesn’t.
Are you starting to use more video in your practice’s social media marketing efforts? If not, maybe it’s time to begin. Now, don’t be nervous. You’re not expected to produce Academy Award winning films right off the bat! It takes a tiny bit of practice, patience, and baby steps. But, you can do this. It isn’t difficult—and, it’s actually a lot of fun and a great team culture builder.
This is the third in a three-part post series.
Table of Contents
- This is the third in a three-part post series.
- Find New Patients With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
To get you started, we’ve created these first three posts:
- Video Creation Basics (1 of 3) Start By Answering A Few Questions
- Video Creation Basics (2 of 3) Simple, Short Talking Head Vids
- Video Creation Basics (3 of 3) Quick Idea #20, Capturing Fleeting Moments
Need A Quick Idea? You Can Find A Video Opportunity Today!
Look no further than today’s schedule.
If you don’t believe us, just ask one of our visionary clients, Michael Richards Orthodontics:
It may be outside your current comfort zone, but you can do this!
Well, you’re in luck because this article has some great social media marketing ideas for dentists that use video.
1. Educational videos can get people to call your office instead of scrolling past it on social media. If they want what your social media posts offer, they will contact you! Professional service providers are always seeking new patients and consumers are always searching for new brands to buy products from so this is a match made in heaven!
2. Video gives you the opportunity to show your personality—which makes people more comfortable around you and can lead them to trust you more than if they just had general text-based social media posts.
3. According to social media expert Blake Hadley, social media videos give you the chance to reach a larger audience and “drive user and viewer engagement and increase your visibility.”
4. With social media marketing for dentists that use video, you can be sure that your content is being discovered by social media users who are likely to be interested in what you have to offer instead of just anyone—which means increased long-term results!
If you need social media help or want more information about social media marketing for dentists using YouTube, call us today at 303/433-1010. We have four Denver social media experts who would love to help you grow your practice! Our clients all enjoy a high
Start by making a goal to create one video each month. When you’re finished with it, upload it to both your YouTube channel and to Facebook. This is really easy, and if you can’t figure it out, let us know and we can help you.
Additional Benefits of Effective Social Media Video Marketing for Dentists
One important and often not thought of benefit of dental social media is the improvement to dental SEO. SEO for dentists is positively effected by dental social media signals. The more interaction that you get with your patients on social media accounts the more improvement in your dental SEO. And don’t forget about your reputation. Social media engagement is a brilliant form of dental reputation management.
Thanks, as always, for being our valued clients and friends.
Find New Patients With Help From Dental Marketing Experts?
About the Author: Blake Hadley is the president of My Social Practice located in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is passionate about helping dental practices grow their patient base exponentially by using digital dental marketing strategies. If you’d like to book Blake to speak at your next event you can do that on our dental marketing expert page.