Table of Contents
- How To Acquire More Google Reviews For Your Practice
- 3 Effectiveness Tips When Asking For Reviews:
- Ready To Begin Finding Dental Patients with Digital Dental Marketing?
- 21 Essential HIPAA Dental Questions You Were Afraid To Ask
- Webinar Recording: We Got Hacked! How To Prevent Your Facebook Page From Being Hacked, Like Ours Did
- Dentist Website SEO: What To Know About Google’s ‘Helpful Content’ Update
How To Acquire More Google Reviews For Your Practice
What’s the first thing you do when deciding to try a new local restaurant or service? For most people, the answer is the same: look them up on Google! When prospective new patients look your practice up on Google, the first impression they get comes from patient reviews.
This is why it’s vital that you create a practice culture in which team members are comfortable asking for reviews and it’s easy for patients to give them.
At a recent digital marketing event, the My Social Practice team had the opportunity to speak with many of our clients about their experiences in obtaining reviews. One issue that kept coming up was that doctors and office managers couldn’t seem to inspire the confidence within the team to ask for reviews.
After the conference, we held a meeting with one of the teams facing this dilemma, the practice of Donna Kiesel DDS, and shared some tips and strategies. From February to April 2016 they received two new reviews. After our meeting, they received 11 in a week, all 5 stars! You can turn things around that fast!
3 Effectiveness Tips When Asking For Reviews:
- DON’T ask every patient for a review! In your team huddle each morning, pull up the schedule and see who is coming in. Identify one or two of your patients who love your practice and you suspect would be happy to leave you a review.
- Train your whole team, but make specific assignments. You know how life works… When everyone is responsible, nobody is responsible. Don’t make your entire team feel guilty or worried by saying, “OK everyone, we need to get out there today and ask for lots of reviews!” You are setting them up to fail. After you identify that patient or two you want to approach that day, determine which team member would be the best to ask and make that assignment. Then, during that day, those team members not assigned don’t have to worry about getting reviews! Take turns! You know which team members have the closest relationships with the patients you’re asking. Set team members up for success!
- MSP Reviews makes facilitating the review process super easy and simple. The team member enters the patient’s cell number, the patient receives a text message and link to write their review—right there in the practice—and the review is immediately published on Google, Yelp or Facebook.
A positive team attitude combined with our specialized MSP Reviews service makes getting reviews fast and easy. A healthy flow of positive reviews—from those patients you know are anxious to support your practice—will make an incredible difference in your practice’s online presence!
We congratulate Donna Kiesel DDS and her team for their new goals and success in obtaining Google reviews!
Ready To Begin Finding Dental Patients with Digital Dental Marketing?
About the Author: Adrian Lefler is a dental marketing expert and one of the founding members of My Social Practice. My Social Practice is a digital dental marketing company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Adrian is passionate about helping dental practices grow. If you’d like to book Jack or one of the other members of My Social Practice’s speaking team, you can do that HERE. Interested in learning more about the benefits of SEO for dentists, our dental websites service? Learn More Here.